My Blog List

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Project 1

Top 16 drawings of dots
Final 4 Drawings         
 
On Wednesday September 1st, we were critiqued by our groups, over our top 16 drawings. Of those sixteen, my group was to contemplate and chose my final four.The first things that was said was that my drawings looked very neat. They were referring to the fact that most of them looked like they were in a line. Very organized was another comment. My group did agree that I had a good variety of circles in my drawings.When it came to separating and arranging them into the categories of closure, continuance, proximity and similarity, they had some difficulty agreeing on which ones go where. I noticed that they picked quite a few for proximity. It took a bit of deliberation to finally set them in place but they still needed to pick my final four. A few minutes later, (and some intense thinking) they chose them. I decided to tweak one of their final picks, but agreed on the rest of the choices. Overall, I've got to say that I enjoyed the cooments of my group.


No comments:

Post a Comment